Monday, November 1, 2010

Dairy Queen

This is my recreation of the logo for dairy queen. Overall, it was pretty simple to do, only with the problems that it was hard figuring out how to make everything together, like the whole Q, without making the O part of it overlapping the swirl. Trying to match the colors was a little bit confusing because they always seemed to be almost a shade off. Using the pen tool in a different program other than indesign seemed to make remembering how to use it tricker. So remembering how to actually use the pen tool was also difficult. I had to redo it before because not all the lines were connected because I didn't want them overlapping so when i filled into with the color, everything got filled in at once. Aisha then told me to make different levels so everything was connected but after I put the other shapes on top of them, you wouldn't be able to notice that the shapes on the bottom were overlapped. Overall, it wasn't to hard to handle and I think the end product came out really well. (: 
-Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment