Friday, September 3, 2010

Design(:

For me, I have had a little bit of design before. Usually when I make a card for someone, I like to make it handmade because to me, that means more to a person. I usually make birthday cards for someone and sometimes on the computer; I have to design it with this program that I have at home. You get to pick what style of card you would like and then you have to go and decide what the card is going to look like. I remember one that I did for my best friend, and I make a card that had a ton of colors, and had alot of pictures. The hardest thing with that was figuring out how to make it really nice though, and by the time I finished it was. This is really what my design experience has been, though I have done some more with scrap-booking and designing some posters for my old school. For scrap-booking, every time that I go to a concert, I make a scrap-book of the night there and have to design it the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment